Facts about Pineapple fruit
Facts about Pineapple fruit – Ok, in our Health section today, we’ll be outlining 10 basic facts about Pineapple fruit.
10 Facts about Pineapple fruit for the Family
Here are 10 popular facts about the pine apple fruits.
- Pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which can break down proteins to smaller components for better digestion.
- Pineapples also have diuretic properties and reduce perspiration, a process that helps flush toxins from the body.
Do you know: In 1493, explorer Christopher Columbus found pineapples on Guadeloupe Island in the Caribbean. The fruit is also native to southern Brazil and Paraguay – WebMD on Diet
- There are a lot of foods that affect the taste of your seminal or vaginal fluids, but pineapple is one of the strongest. Eating a lot of pineapple makes you taste sweeter, and less ‘fishy’
- Pineapple has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect and can ease arthritis pain, joint aches, tendonitis and bursitis.
- Corn and calluses on the feet and rough skin on the elbows and heels can be removed with the fruit acids in pineapple.
- The alpha-hydroxy acids that are added to many skin creams are found naturally in pineapple. These help reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles when applied to the skin.
Do you Know: There is a ” HOW TO CUT PINEAPPLE FRUIT ” to look more yummy?
- Pineapple juice mixed with sand is a very good cleaning agent for metal. (Abuse but it works)
- If your mouth is white with oral Thush then eating a little chunk of pineapple can clear it.
- Pineapples contain vitamin C, folic acid, potassium and dietary fiber.
- Each pineapple plant only produces just one pineapple per year.
NB: My Own be say, Pineapple Cost Wella. I fit finish 2 (whole and not sliced) per day.
NG Newspapers Free Email Subscription
Category: Health News in Nigeria